Our qualified and experienced personal trainers have obtained a level three personal training certificate and are members of the Register of Exercise Professionals, they work closely with our allied healthcare professionals to deliver exercise prescriptions and provide their expertise in subjects such as anatomy, physiology and nutrition.
Providing a bespoke service specialising in full body strength and conditioning, balance and proprioception and rehabilitation through corrective exercise and sports massage. Working with individuals or groups of all ages and backgrounds to achieve their rehabilitation, strength and fitness goals.
Benefits of a
- Proper Technique and Form
- Injury Prevention and Injury Rehabilitation
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Personalised Program
- Sports specific training
- Someone to guide and motivate you
- Structure and accountability for your fitness routine