Our team of highly qualified, professional Chartered Physiotherapists offer expert assessment and treatment of sports and soft tissue injuries, back and neck problems and neurological conditions.
Following periods of relative immobility due to injury or illness patients may suffer reduced mobility, and general deconditioning and may struggle to return to their previous level of independence and fitness. Our physiotherapists can identify the issues limiting mobility and can tailor individual exercise programs to increase muscle strength, endurance and improve balance.
Through continuous professional development, we aim to adhere to the best evidence based practice and use the most effective manual therapy techniques to suit the individual’s needs and goals.
Treatments we offer:
- Manual therapy
- Injection Therapy
- Specific tailored exercises
- Electrotherapy (e.g. ultrasound or interferential)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Deep soft tissue massage
- Advise on exercise to prevent further problems and teach self management
- Pilates based core stability